The Mendoza Line
The Mendoza Line’s unorthodox independent-folk-rock sound affected many folks over the band’s long career. Entertainment Weekly went down saying their 2005 Misra release Full of Light and Full of Fire contained “the prettiest protest songs imaginable”. Along with Light/Fire, Misra released the band’s wonderful Sent Down to AA and Lost in Revelry.
Brooklyn, New York
- Misra: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: email@example.com
- Licensing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicity / Press Resources: email@example.com
- Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org