Slow Dazzle was 2/3 of the highly acclaimed independent-folk-rock project The Mendoza Line. Their one and only album – The View From the Floor – was released on Misra in 2005. The album separated itself from Mendoza Line recordings via layers of electronic sounds and a different approach to recording.
New York, New York
- Misra: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: email@example.com
- Licensing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicity / Press Resources: email@example.com
- Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press:The View From the Floor
There aren't any products in this collection!