The Wrens were early fans of Southeast Engine and turned Misra on to the band’s unique independent-folk-rock sound. SEE has seen critical acclaim across the board with their four Misra releases – Canary, From the Forest to the Sea, A Wheel Within a Wheel, and Coming to Terms with Gravity. They’ve been featured on NPR World Cafe with David Dye, NPR Mountain Stage and their last two records have received “Universal Acclaim” from conglomerate rating site Metacritic.
William M. Matheny II
- Misra: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: email@example.com
- Licensing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicity / Press Resources: email@example.com
- Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org