Chris Lee’s brand of independent-folk-chamber-jazz-pop has been celebrated for a long spell now. Before a return to homeland North Carolina, Lee resided in New York City for a number of years. His band often included Steve Shelley (Sonic Youth) alongside key players of the NYC jazz underground. Shelley championed Lee from the onset and released Chris’ second album on his own Smell Like Records label.
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Misra: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: email@example.com
- Licensing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicity / Press Resources: email@example.com
- Radio: firstname.lastname@example.org